Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Peter Davison ComicPalooza 2014

I’ve been watching Dr Who since I was 9 years old. To many Dr Who fans out there, that sounds about right. They started as kids in 2005 with Eccelston.  But I started in 72 with Pertwee. I was one of the lucky few that saw Dr Who on commercial TV.  It blew my mind.

That’s 5 decades of being a fan and only recently has actors from the series been popping up in the States.  ComicPalooza has done a lot to help me add them to my collection.

The line for Peter Davison wasn’t long but it wasn’t short either. He was next to two other Doctors and they all seemed to be having a good time.  The crowd was a mix of young and old.  As you talk to the young, you can see they are trying to assimilate the old Dr series. Some like it and some don’t.

When I got to the front of the line, I picked my photo.   He greeted me and signed. I mentioned All Creatures Great and Small.  He smiled and said that was a great show.

As he handed over the photo, I saw that he added Doctor V to the signature.

This also makes the 4th  Dr signature I have.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment