Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Whole lotta life going on 2014

All, The Autograph Hound’s Blah Blah Blog will be going dark for a month or maybe two.

It’s not because I don’t love you.
It’s not because I don’t have any new autographs to share.

Nothing is wrong – everyone is healthy.

While the blog is a chore, I do enjoy it and especially enjoy the ‘likes’ I get on Facebook or the comments I see on the blog.  Like a field mouse with a crumb I greedily read each one; pausing briefly to ensure no one is watching me smile like an idiot.


My favorite quote from John Lennon: Life is what happens when you are busy making plans.
Like is rather full right now.

You may have noticed I haven’t gotten into a good rhythm for posting. 

Work is eating into my down time.  That is not a complaint. I started this blog when I was unemployed. It was a way to be creative and keep myself preoccupied.

I have been playing a lot of poker lately. While there is no doubt poker is a rollercoaster, I have been making some progress in my play.  Not ready to quit my job but I’m no longer that ‘lucky’ fish that the sharks love seeing sit down.

Mrs Hound and I will be having a house guest. Not sure how long that will last. He needs a change of scenery and will be relocating to the Dallas area.  We are his safety zone for a while.
Mrs Hound and I are celebrating our 10 wedding anniversary by taking a long trip to Hawaii. Unfortunately, this trip is 16 years overdue.  Maybe I should say we are making the trip for our 25th wedding anniversary and only a year late.

And lastly, Mrs Hound and I are working through buying a new house.

As you can see, a lot of plans; which means a lot of opportunities for ‘life’ to occur when the plans get derailed.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment