Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Damien Cast SDCC 2015

A&E was promoting their new show Damien heavily at SDCC. They had a group of hired extras chanting in the streets and marching in support of the Anti-Christ. They held signs and debated with people about their beliefs.  They brazenly walked through the religious protestors outside the convention center without a scrum breaking out.
 

While I wasn’t sure who was going to sign at the Fox booth, I must say I was very happy. While I didn’t recognize Barbara Hershey at first, she was there and friendly.  Scott Wilson was also there and friendly as ever.  I mentioned I had seen him a year or so back at Texas Frightmare Weekend.

Fox also had the title character actor, Bradley James signing along with the show’s creator Glen Mazzara signing.  It was quick, clean, and fast. It was nice to see some big names signing and interacting with the fans.

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment