Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Victoria Atkin SDCC2015

I’m sure Holzheimer’s brought Victoria Atkin to their booth for the show Hollyoaks but I thought it was more interesting she has a voice role in Assassin’s Creed. You all know the real reason I got her autograph: she was cute, had a sexy English accent, and she was at Holzhimer’s.

As we chatted, I asked if she had done the obstacle course that was outside of the convention center.  The last 2 years, Assassin’s Creed had a Ninja Warrior-like obstacle course that people waited in line to run. It looks like fun and I would love to run it BUT SDCC is such a marathon. I’d hate to wear myself out on something like that and miss out on some autographs.  Yes, I know that is a sign of addiction. Hello, my name is AH…

She said she hadn’t done it yet. Since Paul Amos (Of Lost Girl and a fellow Assassin’s Creed voice actor) was also at SDCC and the Holzheimer’s booth, she challenged him to a race.  It would have been fun to see which one finished further or faster. Personally, I know I couldn’t finish it.

 AH

No comments:

Post a Comment