Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tom Wopat Dallas ComicCon Fan Days 2016

I never watched the Dukes of Hazzard.  I had no desire to watch the show even with the promise of seeing Catherine Bach in Daisy Dukes.  It just wasn’t’ sci fi and I was a hard core geek. That didn’t prevent me from learning more about the show than I ever wanted.  It was as pervasive as weeds in spring.  It was part of the culture for 7 seasons.


Because it was part of the culture, I have picked up a couple of autographs from the show.  The most recent was Tom Wopat when he was in Dallas. Nice guy. I think he could tell I was one of those snobby ‘The Dukes are beneath me’ types. We didn’t say much.

Now, the wife, she watched the show. She was interested in this photo.  Just like she was interested in the other autographs I got. I wonder if I bought her some Daisy Dukes…

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment