Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Wynonna Earp IDW SDCC 2016


I have to admit, I was pretty excited about the Wynonna Earp signing at the IDW booth. I like the show. For me, the show is fun to watch. I even printed a couple of photos that I hoped to get signed also.

I think the IDW booth was surprised how many people showed.  They didn’t think people needed to show early.  I was there an hour early and 15 people were in front of me and about 30 more soon joined me in line. There were at least 10 women cosplaying from the show.  It’s a good show for women cosplay.

Luckily I was close to the front of the line.  The line was slow. The stars were very interactive. I really can’t remember if I bought the comic or if it was free.  Everyone on the cover of the comic was in attendance, including the comic creator.  A very nice signing.

In attendance was: Beau Smith, Melanie Scrofano, ShamierAnderson, Tim Rozon, Dominique Provost-Chalkley, Katherine Barrell.  I was able to get Melanie and Dominique to sign an extra photo.

I left very happy and then hustled on to the next thing on my list.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment