Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Danielle Panabaker Dallas FanDays 2016


Yes, I promise, one day, I will watch Flash, Arrow, and Gotham. Then I can stop feeling guilty about collecting autographs from shows I don’t watch.


Danielle Panabaker was friendly. I caught her when no one was in line. I asked if she got a chance to see anything but the DFW airport.  She admitted she took a ride by uber and saw some things. Then she told me how much she likes uber and regrets that they are not in Vancouver (where she films).

It’s not that she doesn’t like Taxis but uber does have some advantages she enjoys. Another fan walked up and joined the conversation. It was an uber ‘love fest’. We talked about getting out and about in other cities and the challenges faced. 

Such an odd topic but interesting and memorable.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment