Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Eugene Brave Rock Dallas Fan Days 2017


Sometimes I amaze myself. It might be luck. It might be I’m subconsciously letting people direct me where they want to go.

Eugene Brave Rock attended Dallas Fan Days. Most likely you recognize him from Wonder Woman (WW). After we said our hellos at this table, he asked what my favorite scene in the WW movie was. I only saw WW once. Since I was here to get his autograph, the most memorable scene with Eugene was at the camp fire.

He seemed surprised. He followed up with ‘why’. (I didn’t know I was going to be quizzed. I’m surprised I didn’t start sweating.)  I told him I liked his air of mystery; that his character wasn’t intimidated or bedazzled with WW.

I was reward with a big smile. Then he told me some things that I didn’t pick up from the movie and I wouldn’t know.

He was the only one that WW ever shook hands with. Why? Because they were equals. she didn't accept offers to shake from two other males in the movie.

WW knew his language and knew of this tribe and spoke to him as a peer.

Those were some interesting tidbits I had missed in my one viewing of the movie. He might tell this to everyone but I felt like the curtain was drawn back a little for me. We chatted a little more about sundry boring stuff and then I left.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment