Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Roma Downey B&N April 2018


While I didn’t plan in advance to attend this signing, I got there a few minutes before Roma Downey arrived. Even after me, people were coming into the store to get in line. It was a good turnout. Everyone in line was a Touched by an Angel fan. I heard a lot of ‘moments’ that people shared while waiting to get their books signed.

Roma signed as people crouched behind her to get a photo. She listened as they told her how the show impacted them. I saw a lot of tears. She listened and seemed to comfort them.


When it was my turn,  I commented on her shoes. To me, the shoes looked like tennis shoes with a wedged heel.  She beamed a smile up to me and said they were SOOOOO comfortable.  She was past the point wanting to deal with the pain of heels.  I smiled back and said I’m glad they are comfy.  Then I shook her hand and left.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment