Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Ben Browder DragonCon 2019


Ben Browder has been on my want list for a very long time.  Between Farscape and Stargate, I have seen him on TV a lot and for a long time.


He was quiet.  The guy in front of me told him how much enjoyed the 1812 episode on Farscape.  He bowed his head and thanked him.

When it was my time, I told him that Farscape was the gateway show that got The Wife into liking Sci Fi.  The show was quirky but she liked his character and the eventual romance between his and Claudia Black’s character. Again, he bowed his head and said thanks.

It was tempting to get two photos, one from Farscape and one from Stargate. You know me, I rarely do more one photo.  The Stargate image won out as I liked it more.

And I totally forgot to ask how he got involved with Bad Kids go to Hell. 

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment