Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Rebecca Riggs, Anthony Simcoe, Lani John Tupu Farscape DragonCon 2019


DragonCon does a great job of getting multiple actors from the same show to attend.  Much like Supernatural, Farscape was well represented. Since these actors were coming from ‘Down Under’, it was a wonderful treat to see Rebecca Riggs, Anthony Simcoe, Lani John Tupu in Atlanta.

I also attended the panel that Rebecca, Anthony, and Gigi Edgley held. Ben Browder and John could not be present for the panel.  It was interesting to hear them share stories and explain the impact of the show being cancelled after being promised a 5th season.


At the autograph tables, Rebecca, Anthony, and John were open and willing to answer any questions.  They enjoyed meeting the fans.  They seemed to understand how rare this was for Americans.  There was lots of laughing and memories shared.

They were curious if people were still watching it or if the show appeared dated. I told them all that I had re-watched the entire series a few years back and still enjoyed it. 


Not only did I add to my Supernatural collection, I added to my Farscape collection which has been stagnate for years.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment