Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, October 21, 2019

Ghost Hunters/Nation Dave Tango and Steve Gonsalves DragonCon 2019


I’ll admit it. I kinda geeked out with Steve Gonsalves and Dave Tango from Ghost Hunters. I watched the show for years on the Sci Fi channel. I am skeptical and the show frustrated me with cliff hanger commercial breaks and background music but I enjoyed the show and watched it each week.

I got both Steve’s and Tango’s autographs on Friday. It was one of the first signatures I picked up. They were both there to chat with fans, answer questions, and listen to what people had to say. They never seemed to rush people.  They allowed me to ask some basic level questions and answered them without snickering.  I got black and white photos as you see them that way for most of the show. You see them walking around in the dark as they investigate.


I also went to two of their panels. The guys are funny and go off on silly tangents.  I found them interesting and enjoyed listening to their thoughts about hunting ghosts. They talked briefly about the wealth of ghost investigation shows currently on TV. While they are all competing for ratings, they wanted fans to know they still chatted and texted with others in the community. No hard feelings.  

Since they were there to promote their NEW show, they did repeat incessantly that Ghost Nation was starting 10/11 at 9 PM on the Travel channel (See I listened when they constantly repeated it).

I went back and got a DVD and a photo for a friend. We chatted again. I made them smile when I repeated the time and date of the new show.  They talked me into a table photo. I was happy I did it.
Next to Copper Andrews, this was my favorite get from DragonCon.
AH


No comments:

Post a Comment