Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Kurt Fuller GalaxyCon OKC 2024

Another Psych alumni was Kurt Fuller. He is also a Supernatural alumni. Fans were getting his signature for both shows equally. I’ll admit, it was a tough choice. The image with the bear pushed me over the top to Psych.

Again, a very friendly and outgoing encounter. He was chatting with everybody and seemed to be enjoying himself. As I handed over the photo, he asked if I minded a phrase added. I said no. As I was watching, he said, don’t worry, he might be left-handed but he won’t smear the signature. And he didn’t.

As he handed it back, I said, I really enjoyed both Psych and Supernatural. I also told him the first thing I ever saw him in was Miracle Mile. He smiled not sure where I was going with that. I said it was such an odd character but it made me remember him ever since. He mentioned it was very low budget and sometimes they were filming commando style: no permissions or permits. Just filmed until they Police came. He mentioned it’s something of a cult classic and end up in some small theaters for a limited run.

Go check it out.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment