Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Maggie Lawson GalaxyCon OKC 2024

I’m up in my little room typing away for the blog. I check that door is closed and then I let out a puppy dog sigh of contentment when I see that I got Maggie Lawson’s autograph.  She was so cute and adorable and I have to admit I have a slight crush on her…a quick double check that the door is closed.  Another sigh….

I printed this photo but she also had it at her table. She looked lovely in person and was wearing some very cute glasses…which I commented on. She asked if I really liked them.  I said yes.  She mentioned she JUST started wearing them and wasn’t sure about the look.  I’m sure my opinion doesn’t go very far but I can say I gave her some fashion advice. Sigh.

AH (fashion influencer)

No comments:

Post a Comment