Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Sage Brocklebank GalaxyCon OKC 2024

I hadn’t attended GalaxyCon before but what made it worth the 3-hour drive north to OKC was several members from the TV show Psych were in attendance.  The Wife and I have watched that series a few times and find the goofiness very adorable.

Sage Brocklebank was very nice and chatted with everyone. It didn’t need to be about Psych or his career. The young one in front of me made her own mask and he was asking about that and what else she had done.

He also had a nice selection of table photos. I looked for something to print but couldn’t find anything, so I was very happy about that.

Lastly, if you know me and earworms, I had the Psych theme song rolling through my head the whole day.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment