Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, July 22, 2024

Tatiana Maslany Super Hero ComicCon San Antonio 2024

Orphan Black had me hooked from the opening scene of a young lady stepping out of her shoes and walking into a train…and then someone that looked like the deceased picking up her shoes and purse.

Tatiana Maslany played all of the clones in Orphan Black and each one had a unique personality. It was good show to watch.

I was in Tatiana’s line with some friends. The wait seemed short as we were all chatting among ourselves.  Tatiana was behind plexiglass and wore a mask as she greeted the fans and signed.

I was glad I printed something. The table photos were nice but they were all She-Hulk.  As the handler passed along my photo, he explained to Tatiana that all the Orphan Black photo were granulated.  Tatiana cooed as she saw my photo. I told her my Dad and I really liked this show and we both again that Helena is our favorite. I asked if she could add the quote. She read it and she said it was perfect.

After she signed, I asked if it was true she had a theme song for each clone. It was her way to get into character.  She said she use music to separate the personalities and told me what was used for Helena. I think she said Tom Wait (e) not sure.  It was muffled behind the mask and plexiglass but I was thrilled she answered.

This was my favorite encounter and autograph all day.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment