Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, July 15, 2024

Temuera Morrison Fan Expo Dallas 2024

While Temuera Morrison was only scheduled to appear on Saturday and Sunday, he made an appearance on Friday.  That was great news. Saturday was going to be busy and any autograph I could get on Friday was one less to worry about later.

He arrived with a smile and wave for the fans. He made a few comments to the crowd as he set himself up at the table. He mentioned he thought it would be cooler in Dallas. (It was 100 F on Friday).

As I handed over the photo, he picked up a blue sharpie. I offered my white paint pen. He signed and mentioned that it came out nice.  I think it’s awesome. I’m using a white pen more and more. A lot of photos are just dark.  Silver and gold don’t show as well as you might think.

I collected photo and pen and thanked him. I wandered around a while as I let the paint dry. That is a negative of paint. The waiting.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment