Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Jaimie Alexander Super Hero ComicCon San Antonio 2024

The Wife and I drove down to San Antonio for the Super Hero ComicCon.  This was an over-nighter. We drove down Friday night and then left Saturday evening. She visited relatives and I attended the convention.

Jaimie Alexander was actually the last autograph I got that day. It should have been earlier but I was late to the signing and needed to wait until she came back…much later in the day. It happens. ‘Best laid plans’ and all of that.

This was a very quick process. I handed over my photo, it was signed in a second and handed back. I barely said ‘hi’ and ‘thank you’. Again, it happens. I will add, I'm happy I printed a photo. The table photos were nice but this was much nicer.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment